Subway Surfers World Tour: Little Rock is the one hundred twenty-third update of Subway Surfers and the one hundred seventh installment in the World Tour series. This edition has a new character called Jack that costs Template:Coin 95,000 with his first outfit called Dapper Outfit costs Template:Key 15, and a new board called Betty that costs Template:Key 30. Alba and Roller returns on Season Hunt, the tokens are Urban Spraycan. It was released on July 30th, 2020.
- This is the second new edition in 2020.
- This is the tenth edition launched in 2020.
- This edition has the same icon of Edinburgh.
- This edition is in collaboration with Walmart to sell spraycan merch. As a result, you may occasionally run through Walmarts @SYBOgames on Twitter while playing.
- It's the first edition since Seoul 2015 to not have a short unique theme in the trailer, after over 5 years.
- SYBO confirmed this edition will have a remix, but strangely it didn’t have a remix, not even in the trailer.
- It's the 13th edition released on United States, after Template:NewYork, Template:Miami, Template:NewOrleans, Template:LosAngeles, Template:LasVegas, Template:Hawaii, Template:SanFrancisco, Template:WashingtonDC, Template:Chicago, Template:VeniceBeach, Template:Atlanta and Template:Houston.
- The Subway Surfers World Tour goes to the iconic Little Rock!
- Meet the charming surfer Jack, the latest Subway Surfers member
- Unlock Jack’s stylish Dapper Outfit
- Cruise through the bright and beautiful streets of Little Rock on the new Betty board
- Explore the forests of Arkansas and collect Urban Spraycan tokens